Cogensia is intelligence that compels; we are dedicated to driving marketing results through insight. We deliver insight and results to our clients through marketing expertise, technical and analytic capabilities, and our relentless focus on the customer.
We partner with clients to drive lasting customer relationships and incremental brand revenue through integrated systems, online and offline CRM, real time predictive modeling, and data management.
Cogensia provides solutions and insights to clients like ADT, Applebee’s, CenturyLink, Constellation Energy, Ford, Morton’s the Steakhouse, Nissan, True Value, ViaSat, and many others.
As a Account Manager you will work closely with other members of our Data Sciences and Strategic & Analytic Services teams to develop and deliver data and analyses that support strategic and actionable recommendations for our clients.
This position is responsible for establishing and maintaining a strong partnership on behalf of Cogensia with the client and is responsible for ensuring successful execution of deliverables, providing thought leadership on strategic planning initiatives, and providing overall efficient account management. This position requires a passion and a talent for defining innovative analytic solutions. The AM is responsible for facilitation of the client relationship, project management, budgeting, meeting facilitation and general organization surrounding client engagement. The AM fosters a collaborative working environment and is pivotal in managing a cross functional resource team, across data, marketing, analytics, and technology. This position demands a high-energy individual who is a self-starter and able to manage multiple projects concurrently.
- Establishing working partnerships with primary client leads
- Leading strategic client meetings and business reviews
- Interpreting and leading client discussions on results and results trending
- Driving business by ensuring key program goals are met
- Taking responsibility for strategy, accuracy, and timely program execution
- Strong organizational skills with ability to manage deadlines and prioritize workload and make adjustment to meet business needs
- Negotiate needs of the team with client to ensure quality work is delivered
- Fostering a collaborative, energized internal team dynamic
- Establishing and maintaining account profitability
- Understanding, leading and/or managing account development and growth opportunities
- Managing internal financial data and forecasting as required
- Manage project plans, timelines and internal/client communications including status and next steps
Project management of all account projects and deliverables
Reviewing resource/budget management and communicating status to the client as needed
Collaborate with Finance for invoicing and approvals