Cogensia is a leader in data-driven marketing, named as one of the top 20 data integrators to watch and grow with; we are dedicated to driving marketing results through insight. We deliver insight and results to our clients through marketing expertise, technical and analytic capabilities, and our relentless focus on the customer.
We partner with clients to drive lasting customer relationships and incremental brand revenue through integrated systems, online and offline CRM, real time predictive modeling, and data management.
Cogensia provides solutions and insights to clients like ADT, Applebee’s, CenturyLink, Constellation Energy, Ford, Morton’s the Steakhouse, Nissan, True Value, ViaSat, and many others.
The IT Manager ‘s role in Cogensia is to champion technology operations by providing reliable, responsive, and secure systems and support to Cogensia’s users and clients. This position will be responsible for both cloud and on-premise enterprise infrastructure consisting of Windows, Linux, and Mac OS X. They are responsible to ensure all systems are updated regularly, configured optimally, and secure.
The IT Manager should have a knack for problem solving and knowing how to approach and solve varying problems. They work closely with the engineering team to architect and build optimum solutions using best practices. They provide thought leadership in overseeing IT budget by finding ways to decrease waste, increase utilization, and helping shape the roadmap for capital technology projects.
The IT Manager provides customer-focused support to Cogensia staff and manages internal software, hardware, and network equipment. They look for ways to improve the user experience by researching, suggesting, and implementing well-thought solutions and training staff on how to use them.
Identifying and acting on opportunities to improve and update software and systems
Developing and implementing IT policy and best practice guides for the organization
Designing training programs and workshops for staff
Running regular checks on network and data security
Conducting regular system audits
Running and sharing regular operation system reports with senior staff
Overseeing and determining timeframes for major IT projects including system updates, upgrades, migrations and outages
Managing and reporting on allocation of IT budget
- Ensure security of data, network access and backup systems
- Act in alignment with user needs and system functionality to contribute to organizational policy
- Identify problematic areas and implement strategic solutions in time
- Handle annual budget and ensure cost effectiveness
- Administers cloud and on-premise infrastructure including general security, networking, servers, messaging systems, AD, laptop hardware, and assigned applications
- Troubleshoots overall system problems. Diagnoses system hardware, software, and operator problems. Performs root cause analysis in order to permanently correct and prevent future problems
- Studies procedures and processes to evaluate effectiveness and develop, modify, and the reliability and performance of the infrastructure
- Administers the Disaster Recovery System and ensures data integrity and reliability.
- Proactively monitors systems and responds to alerts, documentation and projects in the networking infrastructure area
- Administers end user application systems such as Office 365
- Assists Cogensia staff members by answering questions, suggesting solutions, and solving problems. This includes troubleshooting local hardware and software problems